Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Clarion Office
At your first visit, our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible, to provide you with an assessment of your dental health and to help you understand treatment needs that you may require. In addition to the dental examination, we will take dental radiographs which provide valuable information about your dental status so that we can correctly diagnose and treatment plan for your individual needs.
Our mission statement is to help our patients maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for a lifetime.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Treating our patients as we would like to be treated
- Helping patients reach the highest level of oral health possible so they may enjoy the benefits of a comfortable, functional, and attractive smile
- Earning the loyalty of our patients through patient education, gentle treatment methods, well-trained staff, and quality patient service
- Striving for continuous improvement on all levels
If you are new to our office, please fill out the new patient forms prior to you first appointment. Printing these forms, filling them out, and bringing the completed forms with you to your first appointment will allow us to attend to your dental needs and questions more quickly than completing them after your arrival. Please list all of your current medications. If you have any questions, please call our office at (515) 532-3343.
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- New Patient Registration - Child
- New Patient Registration - Adult
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.